Microsoft has provided “Media Creation Tool” to download Windows 10 ISO but many people are complaining that it has very slow download speed. They want to download Windows 10 using IDM software. Using “Media Creation Tool,” it takes time longer than usual to download Windows 10 ISO file because of high load on Microsoft server. Also, it doesn’t have presumable download facility; that means the user can not pause and resume the download.
But you don’t need to worry, because I’m here with a amazing way to download Windows 10 ISO file with IDM Internet Download Manager . You don’t have to need any third party software or tool. Just using your browser and just 6 step.
Let’s Start the Amazing Trick 😍😍
- Step 2
- Right click on the download page and go to Inspect or keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+I.
- Step 3
- After Inspect tool open, you see a Screenshot look like.
- and click ta marked icon.
- Step 4
- Set the download page like Screenshot and reload/refresh the page.
- Step 5
- After reload/refresh you will see a option for select Windows Edition.
- Select Windows edition as your needed and click Confirm. I select Windows 10 November 2019 Update.
- Now Select Windows File Language and click Confirm. I select English.
- Step 6
- After Confirm click you will see Windows Bit Edition. Click what you need. 32 bit or 64 bit.
- It will pop-up Internet Download Manager (IDM) Windows Download pop up.
It is a very easy way for download Microsoft Windows. You can download Microsoft Windows official version using any downloader. Use Internet Download Manager IDM for best download speed.
If you need Internet Download Manager (IDM) full version licence for free? Check link below.