K-Multimedia Player is a media player for Windows which can play a large number of formats including VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, AAC, WMA 7, 8, WMV, RealMedia, FLV and QuickTime. Wikipedia. My favorite player is KMPlayer. But it has very annoying ad. For the ad pc going to slow and disturbing it. You can disable the ad easily.
KMPlayer is one of the best media player. I love it. but the sidebar ad is very disturbing when i play any media on km player. Lest’s play with KM Player how to remove ads from kmplayer.
If you don’t have the KMPlayer you can download it for free from KMPlayer Official Site.
In this tutorial i’m going to show you how to disable KMPlayer sidebar ad without any 3rd-party software or tools.
- Open Control Panal.
- Click System and Security in control panel.
- Now click Windows Deffender Firewall in System and Security.
- Now click Advance setting in System and Security. You will find it left side in system and security. It’ll open Windows Defender Firewall with Advance Security.
- Click Inbound Rule in Windows Defender Firewall with Advance Security. It’ll in left side. Then click New Rule from right side.
- Select Program click Next.
- Now click Browse and select KMPlayer program from your kmplayer installed directory and click Open.
- Now Click Next.
- Select Block the connection and Click Next.
- Mark all, Domain, Private, Public and click Next.
- Type KMPlayer in name field and click Finish. It will block internet connection for Kmplayer and disable ad. Now close everything.
Well done, Enjoy your favorite movies, songs without any sidebar ad.
Remember that it will block internet access for km player. km player auto update will not work. you have to update manually km player from KMPlayer Official Site.