Poweramp Music player is on of the best music player Android. Poweramp has many more feature for listen music. The music player design is so cool.
- Plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff; V3 also plays opus, dsd (dff/dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- Separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- Stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
- Android Auto
- Google Assistant support
- Chromecast support
- Unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
- Replay gain
- Plays songs from folders and from own library
- Dynamic queue
- Lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin
- Embed and standalone .cue files support
- Support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
- Downloads missing album art
- Artist images downloading
- Custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- Widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
- Lock screen options
- Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
- Headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
- Tag editor
- Audio info with detailed audio processing information
- Altra fast library scan
- High level of customization via settings
* Android, Android Auto, Google Assistant, Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
You can easily download Poweramp music from Google Play Store but it has 15 days full featured Trial. You have to buy full version after 15 day trial will over.
But you don’t want to pay but want the full version free for life time then you are right place.
Poweramp Music Player (Trial)Download from Play Store
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. How do I disable visualization?
A. It’s disabled by default, can be enabled/disabled by first left button right under cover.
Q. Seekbar? Titles on cover? Other UI tweaks?
A. Please use settings / Look and feel / Skin and set built-in skin options as needed.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library/playlists.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp settings/ Library / Music Folders.
Q. Amplified basses are distorted over Bluetooth.
A. For really deep basses over bluetooth, disable Bluetooth Absolute Volume in Developer options (or device Sounds settings, depending on device/Android).