Remove Computer Virus. Virus is a word that makes our body shudder. We are all familiar with the word virus. No one can be found who has not heard the word virus.
What is a Virus?
A computer virus is a type of computer program that, when executed, replicates itself by modifying other computer programs and inserting its own code. If this replication succeeds, the affected areas are then said to be “infected” with a computer virus. Computer viruses generally require a host program. (According to Wikipedia)
Today’s discussion is not about what a virus is. One more day, the life and death of the virus can be discussed. The main topic of today’s discussion is how To remove all virus from computer using Rescue USB Disk.
Today, we are going to share a few best methods to create a bootable USB of antivirus. So have a look at the complete steps discussed below.
The question that may come to your mind is what is Rescue USB Disk or Rescue Disk? Because I mentioned the word rescue in the title and above.
What is Rescue Disk?
Recovery disc is called Rescue Disc/Disk. Rescue Disk allows you to use a CD, DVD, or USB drive to examine your computer without launching Microsoft Windows. It finds and removes persistent or difficult-to-clean security threats that can lurk deep within your operating system. Rescue Disk does not need to load potentially-infected system files into memory before trying to remove them. It can scan hidden files, system drivers, and the Master Boot Record (MBR) of your computer’s hard drive without disturbing the operating system.
The terms Recovery disc (or Disk), Rescue Disk/Disc and Emergency Disk all refer to a capability to boot from an external device, possibly a thumb drive, that includes a self-running operating system: the ability to be a boot disk/Disc that runs independent of an internal hard drive that may be failing, or for some other reason is not the operating system to be run.
Now you understand what a rescue disk is. It eats or gives to the head. ??
Remove Virus from Computer?
How to use Rescue disk?
There are many rescue disk software available on the internet. But today I will show you how to make a Rescue USB Disk with Kaspersky Rescue Disk and remove the computer virus. Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free Kaspersky Lab tool.
- Rufus (Download)
- Computer (If your computer not booted)
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk (Downlead)
- Internet connection
- A USB drive must have more than 1 GB of available space. (4GB Recommended)
Then you can understand what Rescue Disk is and you have everything you need to make your computer alive.
Ok let’s start the treatment of your computer. ??(Remove Virus From Your Computer)
- We will basically do 3 main steps here.
The three step are:
- Create a bootable USB Using Rufus.
- Boot it into virus effected computer.
- Scan virus by Kaspersky Rescue Disk and remove virus.
Now Let’s Start the Virus Remove Process from Computer
And you can see a message that if you pay back them whatever they want, there is no chance to get back your important files. It has an unexpected ability to lock not only a computer screen but also encrypt important files with a password too and ask money for ransomware decrypt.
1) Create a bootable USB Using Rufus.
How to write an image of Kaspersky Rescue Disk in the ISO mode using Rufus.
If your operating system is:
- Windows: Use a tool for creating bootable drives to write an image in the ISO mode.
- Linux or macOS: Use the default DD tool.
- Plug Your USB Drive to Computer.
- Open Rufus.
- Select the USB drive.
- Click Select and find the Kaspersky Rescue Disk image.
- Select the MBR partition scheme and BIOS or UEFI target system.
- Select the FAT32 file system.
7. Click Start.
8. Select Write in ISO Image mode (Recommended) and click OK.
The image of Kaspersky Rescue Disk will be written to a USB drive in the ISO mode.
N.B. If you facing any issue with Rufus please comment blow.
pastfutur to know the top 10 registry file cleaner and simply increase the life of your computer or laptop easily.
2) Boot it into virus effected computer.
- If your USB is bootable done. Then you restart your computer. The bootable USB must be put in on the computer.
Load the Boot menu. Usually, you can do it by pressing and holding the DEL button (the keys F1, F2, Esc, F11, or F12 may be used instead on some motherboards) you use you. If you don’t know that then google it. How to get boot menu in (your motherboard name or laptop model)
- On boot menu select your Pen Drive and press Enter. (use keyboard arrow key for select)
- You see the screen like that. Here the window Select Kaspersky Rescue Disk. Graphic Mode and press Enter.
- In Kaspersky Rescue Disk Select Object Scan
- Select your all drive in your compute
- Start Objects Scan
Please wait for scan complete.
If Kaspersky Rescue Tool detected a potentially malicious object after scanning, a window will appear with the text “Select an action for found objects”. You can select:
- A common action to take on all detected objects.
- A separate action for each detected object.
How to choose a single action for all detected objects?
- Select the action you wish to be taken on all detected objects:
- Copy all to quarantine: The action Copy to quarantine will be assigned to all detected objects. The original files will not be touched.
- Neutralize all. Detected objects will be assigned the action:
- Cure if the object is disinfected.
- Restore if disinfection is not possible, but there is a backup copy of the object.
- Delete will be assigned in all other cases.
- Skip all: The action Skip will be assigned to all detected objects.
- Restore default actions: Settings will be restored to their initial state.
2. Click Continue.
How to select an action for an individual detected object?
- Select action for each detected object.
- Click Continue.
If there are any detected objects left that you haven’t selected an action for, a message will appear with the text “Select an action for found objects”. To continue:
- Click OK.
- Select an action for the detected object highlighted in red.
- Click Continue.
How to disinfect an active infection?
When an active infection has been detected, a message will appear with the text “Malware detected”. You can choose to disinfect the object either:
- with an advanced scan
- without an advanced scan
If you don’t select one of the options within 120 seconds, the object will automatically be disinfected with an advanced scan. If you need more than 120 seconds to decide, click The window will be closed after … seconds.
• Disinfection with an advanced scan
To start a full scan of your computer, click Disinfect and start an advanced scan.
An advanced scan will check all disk volumes thoroughly. This could take some time.
• Disinfection without an advanced scan
To scan your computer quickly, click Disinfect without an advanced scan.
This method does not guarantee a complete or successful disinfection.
So I hope you understand everything and do the right thing. If you still have difficulty understanding or doing something, please comment.
pastfutur site to get this kinds of updates regularly.
Email: [email protected]Get us: