If we want to talk about the latest technologies, Microsoft surface pro 6 will be a cracking choice for the discussion. This gadget is visually identical to its antecedent. The configuration is slightly different because it has the latest 8th Generation Intel Core i processors. And if we go through the reviews of it, we can get to know the consumers’ perspective and get a better idea about its pros and cons. There is an upsurge of the price of this optional new matte black model.
Microsoft surface pro 6
A two in one device where a laptop can transform into a tablet with more advanced security protection on Windows 10 pro, fit for Microsoft 365, 67% faster than its predecessor, with 13.5 hours of battery life, 12.3” PixelSense Display- is none other than the beast “Microsoft surface pro 6”.
A product or a gadget is judged not only by the technological aspects but also on how the customers are taking it. Is it customer’s friendly or not? It is the key point.
- A very well packed, and for its new configuration it works smoothly.
- The versatility of this device is incredible.
- One of the best surface devices.
- A thing is to consider that- It has no Thunderbolt 3 and a USB-C. So, I think you should give us thunderbolt 2 and its a request not to traditional data transfers.
A description of configurations and tech specifications
- Display: Resolution: 2736 × 1824 (267PPI), Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Memory: 8 GB or 16 GB RAM.
- Processor: Intel ® Core 8th Gen i5- 8350U or i7- 8650U
- Security: TPM 2.0 chip for enterprise security
- Software: Windows 10 Pro
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope.
- Weight: i5: 1.70 Ib (770g), i7: 1.73 Ib (784 g)
- Dimensions: 11.5” × 7.9” × 0.33”
- Storage: Solid-state drive(SSD)- 128GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1TB.
- Graphics: for i5 UHD Graphics 620, for i7 UHD Graphics 620.
- Connections: 1× full-size USB 3.0, 3.5 mm headphone point, Mini Display Port, 1× Surface Connect port, Surface Type Cover port, MicroSDXC card reader, suitable for Surface Dial.
- Image quality, video: Windows camera with Hello face authentication, 5.0 MP front facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video, 8.0 MP autofocus camera with 1080p full HD video, Dual microphones, 1.6W stereo speakers with Dolby ® Audio Premium.
- Wireless: Wi-Fi:IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Exterior: Platinum and Black color and have buttons of volume and power.
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty, advanced exchange service without any cost
- In the box: Surface Pro 6, cables, Guide book, Safety and warranty papers.
See also: Microsoft Surface Go Review 2019
- Quad-core processing.
- Long battery life
- The architectural design is unique for its dual usage.
- Great screen resolution and brightness
- Availability of significant amount of power.
- The better version of the battery from the previous model.
- Cracker looks for its color
- 9hrs saved by this device by working in it.
- Not for the people who wish to have a conventional laptop.
- Still no USB-C
- Old fashioned for USB 3.0 port.
- A limited update work is done comparing to the 2017 version.
- The price is high, but the quality is quite the same
The reasons to buy this version
The quad-core Core i5-8250U CPU and 8GB of RAM give you around 47% better version than the previous generations. You can watch lots of videos at a stretch without any slowing down. If you yearn for a device which can give a two in one service, this surface pro is for you. This gadget is travel- friendly also.
The price starts at $899(£ 879, AU$1,349) which is for the Surface Pro 2017. For the upgraded model, the prize will be $1999(£1,149, AU$1,670). If you add any other part, the cost will rise.
Consequently, we can say that Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is a more sturdy version than the 2017 model. The looks are good, but the ports and chassis is quite the same.
More info: Microsoft store