Windows have many amazing features that always remain hidden. And custom startup voice message is one of them. Nowadays it is one of the most smart features. Just imagine when you turn on your pc then when your pc will ready for use, then a voice message “Your pc is ready for use”. So in this, post you will see the process of this custom voice message in windows 10, 8, 7.
The process of custom startup voice message in windows 10, 8, 7
- At first open> New text Document.
- Now just this code simply
welcome=”Hello clown. I’m your crown.”
- Hey don’t be mad. You can use any kind of sentence instead of ”Hello clown. I’m your crown”. Just don’t forget to use the quotation.
- Then save this file with > “.vbs” not “.txt” file.
- So now you have to move this folder into the “Computer startup“
- Open the > “Run command” and type “shell:startup”
- This time just copy the “.vbs” file and paste it into the “Computer startup“
But you can also remove this too whenever you want!
- You can delete this file from the “computer startup“
- Or you can disable it too. Just simply go to >control panel and go to >“change system sounds”. Then set the system sound scheme as “No sound”.
You can share this post too.
Also get us